Subject: Heavy use adhesive

Heavy use adhesive

From: Pat Thompson <20676ptt>
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 1991
This is a low-tech question for a high-tech group but I promised the
Circ. Lib'n. I would ask:  what is a safe adhesive for assigned reserve
reading streamers; something that student staff can use quickly at the
point of circulation if necessary.  In my own library (Art Library) I
use non-attached card stock streamers for assigned reading, but Circ.
says for their high volume that won't work (we have 44K students, bear
in mind).  I use UHU gluestick for circulation slips, but Circ. says
that won't work; doesn't stay adhered through multiple circs.  We are
fledglings here, so please don't be shocked by this question.  And
thanks.

                  Distributed: Saturday, July 1, 1991