Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Thursday, May 30, 1991
1.  Please do not EVER send mail to consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu.
If you do,

    (a) the mail will go to everyone on the list, and
    (b) I will hunt you down like a dog (remember, I know where your
    computer lives...)

Once again, all mail for the DistList MUST be sent to
whenry [at] lindy__stanford__edu.

2.  When submitting postings for the DistList, please turnoff
auto-hyphenation; it just makes my job a lot more difficult.

3.  To make it easier to catch missed mailings (or unmailed mailings, as
the 5/28 no-go, from now on, DistList mailings will be marked with an
Instance number.  The 5:3 above indicates the 3rd instance in the 5th
emission cycle (you will be forgiven if you think of it as year 5 number
3 as long as you are not a serials cataloger).  A tip of the Hatlo hat
to John Martin for the suggestion.

                  Distributed: Saturday, July 1, 1991