Subject: AIC Lost and Found

AIC Lost and Found

From: Robert Espinosa <librje>
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 1991
At AIC, during the informal book conservator meeting, someone lent me
their AIC packet to use to support the projector.  They left without
picking it up and I still have and would like to send it to the kind
soul who lent to me.  Could you put a note in the next distlist to this
effect. Just maybe they are one the network.

Robert Espinosa
Brigham Young University

                   Distributed: Friday, June 21, 1991