Subject: Institute of Paper Science and Technology

Institute of Paper Science and Technology

From: Debra McKern <libdmk>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 1991
For those of you attending the ALA meeting in Atlanta, I am arranging a
tour of the Institute of Paper Science and Technology (formerly the
Institute of Paper Chemistry) on Tuesday, July 2, 1-3 pm.  The IPST is a
private graduate research university related to the pulp and paper
industry.  I can provide directions by MARTA or cab.  Please let me know
BY JUNE 14 if you are interested.  (There is also a formal ALA tour to
IPST but it conflicts with PLMS/RLMS meetings.)

                   Distributed: Sunday, June 9, 1991