Subject: Readex microprint

Readex microprint

From: James W. Mason <masonjw>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 1991
Information needed soon.

Our microform department is planning to move part of its collection to
an unairconditioned part of the building.  I can argue against moving
the fiche but not the other item.

This is Early American Imprints, published by the American Antiquarian
Society in the 1970's.  It was produced as Readex Microprint cards.
Evidently this is not a photographic product but is very small print on
very heavily-coated paper.

Any argument other than paper, especially coated paper, in hot, humid
conditions?

The meeting on this is Monday, May 20.
Thanks,
Jim