Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Saturday, May 11, 1991
As some of you may know, the DistList has a yearly emission cycle that
ends approximately at the time of the AIC annual meeting.  At this time
the year's postings are compiled into a single file called YEARn.DST and
single instances are no longer offered through the FileList.  The
current mailing will be the last of Year4.  If you would like the entire
year's DistLists, suitable for framing send a FileList request for
YEAR4.DST to whenry [at] lindy__stanford__edu.

Sometime last Summer, ever optimistic, I mentioned to Eleanore that I
hoped the DistList/ConsDir would grow to 100 participants by the end of
the yearly emission cycle.  As of this weekend we have 202.

I've two requests for all of you:  first, that you take a moment to send
suggestions for ways to improve the DistList, suggest new services, and
the like; and second that you consider adding some of your own writings
to the Cons FileList.  FileList contributions need not be great
literature.  I would love to see folks contribute inhouse-memos, program
documentation, notes from courses, etc.  Feel free to plaster
Disclaimers all over the stuff if you need to, but do share your work.

                  Distributed: Saturday, May 11, 1991