Subject: Bread dough

Bread dough

From: Dean DeBolt <ddebolt>
Date: Monday, May 6, 1991
I've had an inquiry from a librarian on how to preserve bread dough.  I
gather this is some kind of art object made from dough, colored and
painted in some way.  The person would like to know how to preserve
this, that it apparently absorbs moisture and consequently is never
"baked" dry.  I've been reluctant to suggest anything, but am thinking
of suggesting encasing it in acrylic??  Any ideas, folks?   Thanks.

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian/Special Collections    ddebolt@uwf

                  Distributed: Saturday, May 11, 1991