Subject: Data loggers

Data loggers

From: Pete Jermann <pjermann>
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 1991
Walter,

ACR Stick-on data loggers???  Rustrak???  I'm lost!  I assume these are
devices for measuring temperature and relative humidity(?) and they may
or may not be connected to a computer(?).  What exactly are they? How
much do they cost?  Where do you get them?  How do they interface with a
computer? If connected to a computer how often are they checked -
continuously? hourly? How is the data saved?  If they are not connected
directly to a computer how is the data retrieved?

    >Someone has finally admitted that sling psychrometers are
    >unreliable...

    Who? Where? When? Why?

I'd appreciate any clarification you or other members of the distlist
could give me on these matters.  Thanks.

Pete Jermann
Preservation Officer
Friedsam Memorial Library
St. Bonaventure University