Subject: ACR Stick-on data loggers

ACR Stick-on data loggers

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Monday, April 29, 1991
With the Rustrak you can indeed get a real-time readout without
a computer connection.  Also the software is rather clever and will allow
you to superimpose data from different sessions/sensors and will allow a
good deal of scale adjustment.  Im not sure about merging data from different
sessions into one database,(mainly because I am still learning my way
through the software, which as I mentioned, isn't terribly easy to
get used to.

                   Distributed: Saturday, May 4, 1991