Subject: Moving old books

Moving old books

From: Deana Astle <dlast>
Date: Monday, April 8, 1991
I don't know if this is appropriate, but I saw this question on the
Library Administration and Management list server and thought it should
be addressed by members of the Conservation list.

    **** Moderator's comments: If anyone feels public spirited,
    please respond directly to mjensen [at] charlie__usd__edu rather than to
    the DistList

Deana L. Astle                    BITNET:DLAST@CLEMSON
Head, Technical Services          INTERNET: DLAST [at] CLEMSON__CLEMSON__EDU
R.M. Cooper Library
Clemson University                803-656-4782
Clemson SC  29634-3001            FAX:803-656-3025