Subject: Hilton Hotel, Albuquerque

Hilton Hotel, Albuquerque

From: Miranda Martin <mkmartin>
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 1991
Walter, evidently some people (including me) have been told that the
Hilton was sold out of rooms at the conference rate. This is incorrect,
and I think has now been fixed. If people were told to go elsewhere (or
made reservations at a higher rate) they should be able to call again
now and get the conf. price. If there are still problems, the person to
talk to is Pat Freeman at (505) 884-2500.

    **** Moderator's comments:   If any of you are going to AIC this
    year (practically everyone I know is begging off this year, for some
    reason), maybe we could get get together for a drink and put a face
    behind the sig

Miranda.

                  Distributed: Friday, April 12, 1991