Subject: Romanian book conservator

Romanian book conservator

From: Ellen McCrady <whenry>
Date: Thursday, March 14, 1991
In February I received a letter from Delia Costras (156 Central Lane,
Secaucus, NJ 07094, 201/330-1433), who said, in part, "I am a refugee
from Romania, having 12 consecutive years of working experience [as a
book restorer] in Romania.  I would very much appreciate if you will
help me to find a job as per my qualifications, as I have two young
children and am alone in the U.S."  She forgot to enclose her resume, so
I can't give any more information about her background or abilities.  I
have referred her to two places (a book dealer and a small commercial
binder). I don't think her English is very good yet.

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 19, 1991