Subject: Wei T'o Soft Spray

Wei T'o Soft Spray

From: Peter David Verheyen <72540.2431>
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 1991
On a different note, we recently received some items back from one of
the institutions we do work for on a regular basis.  These items had be
spray deacidified with Wei T'O "Soft Spray".  The average initial pH was
between 4.5 and 5.5 and after spraying was about 8.5.  That was 2+ years
ago.  When we received them back we decided to test the pH and found it
was around 6.0. Having sprayed at least one of them with a moderate
spray pattern we were very surprised by the result.

Have any other persons or institutions had similar experiences and what
is an appropriate spray pattern (Richard Smith doesn't know how much is
enough)?  We would welcome any information or thoughts on the subject.

                  Distributed: Sunday, March 10, 1991