Subject: Preparing microfilm targets

Preparing microfilm targets

From: Roberta Pilette <bm.hsz>
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 1991
  I have one question more for the PA's out there.  We will be doing
or having done microfilming of manuscripts.  We are preparing
the targets and will probably be doing them on a Macintosh with
Superpaint and using a laser printer.  What are other people
doing?  Is anyone pulling target info out of a database or an
online catalog? Any input would be greatly appreciated.  You
can reach me at the addresses mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Bobbie, N-Y Historical Society

                  Distributed: Sunday, March 10, 1991