Conservation DistList Archives [Date] [Subject] [Author] [SEARCH]

Subject: Squeeze paper

Squeeze paper

From: Harry Campbell <hcamp>
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 1991
Does anyone know of a source for "squeeze" paper?  It is used for making
3-d "rubbings" (called "squeezes") of archeological or architectural
features.  Apparently it has qualities which allow it to be wetted and
pressed into/onto a relief surface, and when dry, retains the shape of
that surface.  I am told the only previous source was a company in
Germany that no longer sells it.  Does anyone know of an alternative?
Thanks in advance for any good information.

Harry Campbell
Ohio State University
hcamp [at] ohstmvsa__ircc__ohio-state__edu

                  Conservation DistList Instance 4:45
                Distributed: Saturday, February 23, 1991
                        Message Id: cdl-4-45-003
Received on Wednesday, 20 February, 1991

[Search all CoOL documents]