Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Saturday, February 16, 1991
Lindy, the lovely unix box that serves as one of the four computers that
are used to manage the DistList, has been unavailable for the past week,
hence the delay in getting this mailing out.  There is a chance that
some messages sent during this period may have gone South (when Lindy
returned to service, I only had a little over 300 messages waiting for
me, which is a bit low for a week's absence).  If you sent a message
during this time and it has not yet appeared in the DistList, you should
send me another copy.  Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

                Distributed: Saturday, February 16, 1991