Subject: Comprehensive preservation plans

Comprehensive preservation plans

From: Robert Butler <rbutler>
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 1991
This is being sent to the forums on ExLibris and the Cons DistList.

I am looking for information on or copies of comprehensive preservation
plans, covering more than one institution.  Lisa Fox at SOLINET has
already provided information on state plans in N.Y., Illinois, S.
Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida; and on the
National Library of Medicine plan.

The U.S. Agricultural Information Network (USAIN) is considering a
comprehensive plan for agriculture. We are looking for current plans to
serve as models.

Send the information not to the forum, but to:

     RBUTLER@UMDARS   on BITNET (this is a BITNET account)
     RBUTLER [at] UMDARS__UMD__EDU   from Internet

    **** Moderator's comments:   Feel free to post.  This information is
    probably of interest to many participants.

Robert Butler
Coordinator, Preservation and Access Programs
National Agricultural Library
Beltsville,  MD  20705

I appreciate your help.         -- Bob

                Distributed: Saturday, February 16, 1991