Subject: Library binding contracts

Library binding contracts

From: Sara R. Williams <sw981>
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 1991
We are getting ready to rebid our commercial binding contract.  Do any
of the participants in the DistList have any advice/suggestions/horror
stories they would be willing to share?  We would like to be more
specific this time around to avoid misunderstandings and
miscommunications with commercial binders.

Sara Williams
Preservation Officer
University Libraries
SUNY-Albany
sw981 [at] albnyvms__bitnet

                Distributed: Saturday, February 16, 1991