Subject: Microfiche storage

Microfiche storage

From: Erich Kesse <erikess>
Date: Friday, February 15, 1991
I trust posting will be okay?

    **** Moderator's comments: The official DistList Ad Hoc / Ad Hominem
    Committee on Intellectual Property and Reposting (me) says no
    reposting in the DistList items from other lists that are (a) easily
    available and open for subscription and (b) not so far afield that
    DistList folks are unlikely to read them.  Autocat, Notrbcat, 18-C,
    and other highly specialized lists are 'far afield' (meaning only
    Erich and I are nuts enough to read them but most of). ExLibris, and
    PACS-L, are examples are not far afield, so no crossposts from them
    will appear here except under exceptional circumstances.  Articles
    from Usenet, which is not available to many DistList people (eg most
    people on Bitnet) are fair game for reposting.  If the original item
    is a request for information, I will assume that the writer will not
    mind wider circulation, but if it is a statement of fact, opinion,
    etc., I will try to get permission from the author.  If they don't
    respond, the item will get reposted without permission.