Subject: Columbia Preservation Administration Program

Columbia Preservation Administration Program

From: Carolyn Harris <harrisc>
Date: Monday, February 11, 1991
I would like to announce that the Conservation Education Programs,
School of Library Service, Columbia University, is accepting
applications for the Advanced Certificate in Preservation Administration
for the 1991-1992 academic year.  The program will have to be taken
full-time; two semesters of 5 courses each semester in order to finish
before the program is closed at Columbia.  It is also highly likely that
there will be scholarship funds for the program. For an application,
please write me at Columbia (NY, NY 10027), or call (212-854-3873).

We are exploring options for continuing the program at another library
school, and intend to be in business somewhere the Fall of 1992.
                                        --Carolyn Harris

                Distributed: Saturday, February 16, 1991