Subject: Roommate for APPA Conference in Washington

Roommate for APPA Conference in Washington

From: Dina Schoonmaker <pschoonmaker>
Date: Monday, December 10, 1990
Is anyone going to the Association of Physical Plant Administrators
conference on Preservation of Library & Archival Materials in  Wash. DC
on Feb 28-29?  I am looking for a (female) roommate to share the out-
rageous cost of $125 double room.  Singles are $105!  I am a non-smoker,
and don't snore.  If you are interested contact Dina Schoonmaker at
Oberlin College Library, Oberlin OH 44074 or PSchoonmaker@Oberlin or
PSchoonmaker [at] OCVAXA__CC__OBERLIN__EDU

Thanks.  Dina Schoonmaker

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 12, 1990