Subject: Microform cradles

Microform cradles

From: Debra McKern <libdmk>
Date: Thursday, November 29, 1990
I've been asked by LIBRARY TECHNOLOGY REPORTS to do a profile on
microform cradles, similar to the profile I did for the RTSD Newsletter.
The only commercial model I know about is the Amitech.  I'd like to ask
folks on the DistList if they know of any others available either
commercially or locally.  I'm aware that several libraries such as
Berkeley and Michigan have had them custom-made by local shops and
wondered if there were others who have done this.  The next step would
be to find out whether the library has been pleased with the design, and
if so, would the source consider making them on demand for others.

Thanks for the help,

Debra McKern
Preservation Office
Emory University