Subject: Fume hoods

Fume hoods

From: Paula De Stefano <destefano>
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 1990
At NYU, we are considering the purchase of a portable fume hood to be
used for deacidifying books (more than flat paper) in a special
collection.  I'm interested in knowing what others are using in terms of
equipment and supplies, as well as what kinds of materials they're using
it for.  Any additional details regarding costs, staff time involved,
and general feelings about the in-house use of this treatment would be
helpful. Thanks.

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 28, 1990