Subject: Library binding problem

Library binding problem

From: Lorraine Olley <olley>
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 1990
We use Heckman, too, have a similar problem with the binding slips and
have received the same response.  One wonders how LC feels about it,
since Heckman is binding paperbacks for them (but they may not use
binding slips).  Anyhow, I am on Heckman's Customer Council and I will
try to bring this up as an issue at our next meeting in December.  Maybe
if they realize how many people now are aware of the problem....

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 17, 1990