Subject: Disaster workshops

Disaster workshops

From: Patricia Palmer <pepalmer>
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 1990
I organized a disaster seminar in St. Louis in which Richard Baker spoke
on his experience with the mock disaster he organized as part of a grant
project.  I wish I could recall some of the details but the best I can
do is put you in touch with him.  He is currently a conservator (book
and paper) in private practice, formerly the head of conservation at the
American Antiquarian Society.  He can be reached by calling (314)
781-3035 or writing:

Richard C. Baker
1712 (Rear) S. Big Bend Blvd.
St. Louis, MO  63117

Best of luck.
Patricia Palmer

    **** Moderator's comments:   Those contemplating these dark rites
    might want to take a look at the file DisPrep.txt, available from
    the File Service.  Just send a request to whenry [at] lindy__stanford__edu.

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 10, 1990