Subject: Disaster workshops

Disaster workshops

From: Mary Hanson <libmjh>
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 1990
Hi--This is in response to Northwestern's disaster question.  Last
April, Cornell, Syracuse, U of Rochester, and SUNY Binghamton staged a
water disaster at Cornell--John Dean master-minded this event (it was
part of a NY State COordinated Grant project aimed at creating a mutual
disaster response team among these 4 institutions to not only help each
other, but other institutions in the Central NY region (and beyond) as
well.  I suggest that you contact him for specifics (607) 255-9687).
Please feel free to contact me as well.  While I have you as a captive:
at Syracuse we are immersed in developing our disaster plan-  I will
soon be getting to the part of creating a Library disaster team--areas
of responsibility, who's on it, etc.  Would you be willing to share some
of your documentation with me??

Marty Hanson
Pres Admin
Syracuse University

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 10, 1990