Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Friday, August 17, 1990
After today, I am going to stop cross-posting messages from other
library-related mailing lists, unless there is serious public outcry.
Our own list is active enough now and no longer needs fillers, and our
participants are (almost) all able to subscribe to those lists
themselves (and many have), so it seems redundant to keep up the
cross-postings.  I will continue to post announcements about library,
art, and scientific lists that might be of interest to DistList
participants and will continue to cross-post interesting items from
non-library discussions, such as sci-chem, ir-list, etc.

                  Distributed: Friday, August 17, 1990