Subject: Consultant

Consultant

From: Margaret Byrnes <byrnes>
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 1990
NLM would like to find an expert consultant to review a report
that was prepared for us by Gage Babcock & Associates on
fire protection and security for the History of Medicine
Division. We need someone who is particularly knowledgeable
about Halon and water detection systems. I would appreciate
it if people in the Conservation Directory could suggest
names of good people or someone I could contact for ideas.
Thanks.

Margaret Byrnes

                  Distributed: Wednesday, May 23, 1990