Subject: Halon

Halon

From: Erich Kesse <erikess>
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 1990
Halon Hearsay.  I am told that the Montreal international convention
restricting carbon fluoro-carbons is about to be revised, more strictly,
to include Halons.  Apparently, halon gases damage the ozone layer. Has
anyone seen this in print?.  All I have to go on so far is a nationally
broadcast (PBS) discussion of the convention.

Erich J. Kesse
Preservation Office
University of Florida Libraries
904-392-6962