Subject: Tattle-Tape for CDs

Tattle-Tape for CDs

From: Maria Grandinette <maria.grandinette>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 1990
Does anyone have any comments about this query?

    **** Moderator's comments:   This query has a complicated
    geneology which I will simplify for the sake of, well,
    simplification:
    1. H. Stephen Wright (Northern Illinois University
    <C60HSW1@NIU@umichum.bitnet> posted the original query to MLA-L.
    2. Peggy Daub <USERGBN3@UMICHUM> forwarded it to Carla Montori
    (Carla_J._Montori [at] um__cc__umich__edu), who sent it to Maria, who
    has posted it to the distlist.  All this happened on or about
    the 16th of January.  Now you don't have to read all the nested
    mail headers.

    Carla's Message:
    Attached, please find a message that was forwarded to me by
    Peggy Daub. Does anyone know anything about this product?  I
    have not heard of it, but it doesn't sound too safe/usable to
    me.  Not a whole lot of room for error on the part of the
    processing staff, making it physically difficult to use.  As for
    any chemical reactions...

    Comments, help, etc. appreciated.

    Carla Montori.