Subject: IIC-CG/GC Calendar Call

IIC-CG/GC Calendar Call

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 1990
The following message is forwarded from Envoy 100:

    From:      CINC.IIC.CAN
    TO:        CIN, CINC, CIN1

                          CALENDAR CALL

    Are you an accomplished doodler?  A would-be illustrator? A
    conservation trivia expert?  Now is your chance for international
    fame!  The executive of the International Institute for
    Conservation-Canadian Group (IIC-CG) has decided to publish a
    conservation calendar for the year 1991.

    We would like the calendar to have an international flavour and are
    thus soliciting drawings and information from around the world. Each
    calendar page will be faced by a black ink drawing/cartoon which we
    hope will depict a light-hearted approach to the profession. The
    format is as follows: 19cm X 25cm, (7.5" X 10"); horizontal format;
    no grey tones except cross-hatching and stippling. In addition to
    the 12 large illustrations, any small sketches or
    conservation-related information received will be considered, e.g.,
    famous dates in conservation; conference dates; training
    information.

    All submissions become the property of the IIC-CG. We are waiting to
    hear from you!  Please contact Mary Laidlaw by writing:

        Mary Laidlaw
        IIC-CG
        P.O. Box 9195
        Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1G 3T9

    or phoning the Canadian Parks Service at (613) 993-2125 or FAX:
    (613) 993- 9796.

                Distributed: Saturday, February 7, 1990