bap web pages

I was just looking at the cover letter for the questionnaire and
noticed that for some reason the url for our web site was given as
http://36.31.0.8/byorg/bapnet when of course it should read
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/bapnet/

That IP *happens* to be correct at the moment, but it can, and does,
change without notice.  If any of you have bookmarks, etc pointing to
that IP address, please correct them.

Walter