BAPNet meeting directions

Here are the directions to the April BAPNet meeting:

Directions to Santa Clara University

>From Highway 101, take the De La Cruz Blvd. Santa Clara exit and follow
the signs to El Camino Real and the main campus entrance.

>From I-280, take I-880 north toward Oakland to The Alameda exit. From
the exit, turn left onto The Alameda.  At the edge of campus, bear right
onto El Camino Real.  Continue to main campus entrance.

>From I-880, take The Alameda exit, travel north on The Alameda. At the
edge of campus, bear right onto El Camino Real and continue to the main
campus.

By train.  Most CALTRAINs serving San Francisco and the Peninsula stop
at the Santa Clara station, just a few miles north of San Jose.  The Santa
Clara station is directly across El Camino Real from the main campus
entrance

Enter the campus by the main gate.  Obtain parking permit (free) and ask
where best to park for Orradre Library.  The meeting is in the second
floor conference room of the library.

Questions call Richard Boyden (415) 876-9084
	richard.boyden@sanbruno.nara.gov