Mutual Response

The question has just come up: "Is there a deadline for getting in letters
of support from institutions for our LSCA grant proposal?"

What if we say that we will set a target date of Wednesday, May 8,
which is the day before the next BAPNet meeting?

That should cover us.  We have a message from the State Library that
there is no action in Congress on funding, so we are still in limbo.