Forward from Julia

For some reason the mailer is bouncing messages from Julia, so
I'm forwarding:
>From owner-bap@lists.Stanford.EDU  Wed Jan 24 16:56:09 1996
From: owner-bap@lists.Stanford.EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 16:56:08 -0800 (PST)
To: owner-bap@lists.Stanford.EDU
Subject: BOUNCE bap: Non-member submission from ["Julia O'Keefe  Julia W." <JOKeefe@mailer.scu.edu>]

>From JOKeefe@mailer.scu.edu  Thu Jan 25 16:34:47 1996
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 16:54:11 -0800
From: "Julia O'Keefe  Julia W." <JOKeefe@mailer.scu.edu>
Subject:  FEB 8 MEETING OF "STEERING COMMITTEE"

The Feb. 8 meeting of BAPNET steering com. will be held in the
Transamerica conference room of St. Josephs Hall at Santa Clara
Univesity from 10A.m. to 12 noon.  We can adjourn to the Faculty Club
for lunch (soup, sandwich, entree, etc.) afterward.

Enter SCU by main gate.  Obtain parking permit (free) and ask where
best to park for St. Josephs Hall.  St. Josephs is the building
immediately to the left of the Mission Church as one looks at the front
of the church.  There may even be some visitor parking available just
in front of the church.

Let me know if you want a campus map and/or more directions to the
campus.

Julie O'Keefe
408-554-4117
jokeefe@scuacc.scu.edu