NEDCC WORKSHOP

For your information friends.  Do we want to co-sponsor this workshop if
it's not too much work?
Lynn

copy of memo to Susan Wrynn, field services rep at NEDCC

Hello Susan--

Ann Swartzell, my colleague here at Berkeley, forwarded a request for
Bapnet co-sponsorship of the NEDCC microfilming workshop in March at the
California State Library.

In principle the Bapnet Steering committee supports the workshop, but
could you clarify exactly what co-sponsorship involves for the group?  We
are a small startup organization, loosely functioning at this point, and it
might be difficult to arrange for much help in arranging the workshop.

Sincerely,

Lynn Jones
Conservation Department
UC Berkeley Library