bapnet web pages

Richard writes:

>homepage, ie sample disaster plans, NARA stuff on vital records and
>disaster preparedness, EILDRIN's mutual response agreement, and
>maybe some other things...

Ready anytime you are.
(btw disaster plans and teh IELDRIN stuff are already in CoOL. If you want links
from the bapnet pages to these, tell me exactly how you want them
done. See http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/bytopic/disasters/disaster.html

If any of you have not already provide your disaster plans to CoOL (in
machine readable form only, obviously), now would be a good time
to do so.

Walter