[AV Media Matters] Equipment recommendations for converting 78 records to digita

Hi,

     I would like to know if anyone on this list has
worked with equipment that can play 78 records, and
which also has the input/output capabilities to
connect to equipment for the purpose of making digital
copies.

     My apologies if this is an extremely elementary
question.  As a new member, I've noted the highly
technical nature of the recent posts, but don't know a
better place to turn with this query.

     Thanks for any help,

Andrea L'Hommedieu
Muskie Oral History Project