Re: [AV Media Matters] Digitizing Audio and Video-ReallyBigPost

I have been looking into the storage media issue for my own work, and my road has led me to AIT tape drives from a number of sources. I have friends who have audio stored on computer tape for over 10 years (not exercised) and have found great reliability. I wish I could say the same for CDs...

Best,

Alyssa.
Alyssa Ryvers
www.musicnorth.com