From: dynafilm@yahoo.com [mailto:dynafilm@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 2:10 AM
To: AV Media Matters
Subject: [AV Media Matters] Authoring, Encoding and Producing DVDs

Can anyone provide us with some resources and
information regarding producing a dvd from 16mm film +
video sources.
We have done some research and found prices all over
the map from people using Mac G4's to high end systems
in use at American Zoetrope.
Ideally we'd like one place to do all the work(perhaps
not the duplication).

Thanks,

Sally