Re: [AV Media Matters] List News - Seasons Greetings

James Lindner writes:

<< So thank you for making moderating this list a real pleasure! Best
 Holiday wishes! >>

Jim,

This is, in a way, off topic, but the Christmas Season seems a good
time to say how much I enjoy reading the AV posts and to thank you
for your moderaiton of them.  As you say, the volume is low and the
quality is High.

I am sure that I speak for all in thanking you and wishing yu and
all colleagues a happy Christmas!

Trevor,
London