FW: [AV Media Matters] Uncompressed Video File Formats

So now we become Matrox develelopers? I certainly don't have a problem
with that...

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ignacio Salo" <isaloavmatters@hotmail.com>
Sent: 11/26/02 11:43:26 AM
To: "AV Media Matters" <AV-Media-Matters@topica.com>
Subject: Re: [AV Media
 Matters] Uncompressed Video File Formats

In terms of cards using uncompresesed or lossless for
post-production we are currently doing it with Pinnacle Targa 3000
(uncompressed) and Matrox Digisuite (lossless), both with the
discontinued discreet edit software. It is easier to become a Matrox
developer rather than a Targa one. Both cards easily generate AVI
files.

I don't know their plans to support MXF but if someone will do it I
am sure they will be on the front line.

Hope this helps,

Ignacio Sal=F3
ANTENA 3 - Spain