Re: [AV Media Matters] arsclist Deterioration of Acetate TAPESandFILM

>>Kodak also made video tape, and good tape at that. They eliminated all of it
>>from their line sometime in the mid-80s or so.

Actually Joe Kodak sold it, but it was manufactured for them by someone
else.

Walter Graff
Commercial Director/Cinematographer/Producer
Hellgate Pictures, Inc.
444 E. 82 Street
New York, NY  10028
212 517 5237
FAX 212 249 9302
http://www.film-and-video.com
Always use Internet Explorer as Netscape is a lousy browser
E-MAIL: Walter@film-and-video.com

Moderators Comment:
I may be thinking of their consumer tape - but I seem to recollect that they
oem'ed it from TDK. Those were the days when TDK actually made tape - I am
not sure now whether they do or whether it is just a brand name.

material and may be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is
delete the material from any computer.