Re: [AV Media Matters] medialine CD-R permanence article

Thanks for info.
The news about phthylocaynine is very
significant, because it means all audio
must first be loaded onto a hard disk,
and this will have a huge impact on
those doing archival work!
(I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and
will be unsubscribed for one week.)
--
Doug Pomeroy   pomeroyaudio@att.net
Audio Restoration [CEDAR] & Remastering

Moderators Comment:
Again - PLEASE read my posting regarding the elimination of
unnecessary verbatim quotations as seen below. And Doug has given me
a perfect opportinity to remind those going on vacation to please
use the "vacation" feature if you choose to suspend delivery of
Listserve emails. But whatever you do  - PLEASE do NOT use
autoreply. Thank you.

james