[AV Media Matters] Mutiple Postings - Quotations

I would like to ask those posting replies to follow a few rules to save
us all some time.

1. Please consolidate your replies wherever possible. If you are
replying to 3 different postings even if they are three different
threads - there is no reason why you cannot write one email that
combines all of your comments.

2. Please make sure that the subject field accurately reflects what you
are posting about. This is particularly important when you are combining
comments (see #1 above)! For instance if you are posting about Care of
LP Disks, CD Longevity, and F1 Performance.... instead of 3 emails  -
write one, with the subject saying something like....

Subject: LP's/CD's How Long?/F1 Issues

3. Please use MINIMAL quotations - and only quote the comments that
are applicable from the previous posting that will refresh the
readers memory on the SPECIFIC area you are commenting about - feel
free to use (SNIP) EXTENSIVELY. Do NOT copy the entire posting or
worse - the entire previous thread. Unfortunately I do not have time
to edit the postings - I just approve or disapprove in most cases -
so please give me a hand by editing this on your own.

One of the attractions of AV Media Matters to all of us is that it
is a focused experience that only takes a bit of time each day and
yet has some interesting information unavailable anywhere else.
Following these guidelines will save us all time (and bandwidth),
and keep the great information coming in a very "digestable" and
focused form. Thank you for your co-operation.

james

James Lindner - President
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media and Information Migration Full Services
Company
Telephone 212-563-1999
www.vidipax.com
Moderator of A/V Media Matters@topica.com