RE: [AV Media Matters] Incubation services search

Thanks for your informative reply.  Your reasons for making the
tests you do make perfect sense.  But having worked as an engineer
for several consumer electronics manufacturers in the past I have
seen how the Sales department will take honest data from the
engineer dept. and warp it to fit their own perceived needs.  I
realize that not all companies do this but it is very hard sometimes
to separate real data from Sales hype.  I did not intend to
disparage the work done by Kodak.  My apologies if I offended you.
I have not made pollutant tests of my own.  I do not have the
necessary equipment or knowledge.  I'm just an engineer who like to
ask questions.

Charles Repka