[AV Media Matters] Soundsaver web site is up and running

This is going to a number of lists.  Sorry if
there are crosspostings.
My www.soundsaver.com web site is finally up and functioning. This
is a guide to my services making CDs and cassettes from old
recordings from informal sources including records, reel to reel
tapes, wire recordings and dictation belts. It's worth a look and a
bookmark. I've put up photos of various media. The reader can
identify what he has, his preservation options, and their
approximate costs.

Resources include a Tape Information page devoted to charts listing
the various tape speeds, thicknesses, reel diameters and playing
time. Sticky Tape page listing product numbers known to suffer from
this affliction. Disc Information page that gives record diameters,
speeds and playing times. Packing and Shipping page. Some
information here has never been available in print or elsewhere on
the net. Feedback on making it better would be appreciated.

Steven Smolian    301-694-5134
Smolian Sound Studios
CDs made from old recordings,One or five or lifetime hoardings,Made
at home or concert hall,Text and pics explain it all.at
www.soundsaver.com