SV: [AV Media Matters] acetate tape binder-lets evaluate its acid ity level.

Greeting to you all,
Last week I transferred 3 16 mm acetate magnetic sound films that
all three of them turned the IPI test strips yellow within an hour,
( i.e. yellow is the worst state of deterioration), but they played
just fine on my Stellavox player. In my experience, triacetate mag
does not warp the way film does, when it is decaying due to vinegar
syndrome problems.

larsg
lars gaustad
head of