RE: [AV Media Matters] Analogue vs digital tape stock

My thanks to all of you.  It sounds do-able, if illogical, at least for
non-critical recording.

So where's Eddie?  I want to hear about DigibetaSP, it sounds like we could
have yet another format on our hands.  It seems to me some semi-pro
videomakers drill holes in VHS tapes in order to record SVHS signals on
them.  Hey, if I stamp sprocket holes into a 1/2" tape I could run it in my
Steenbeck?

Russ M.