RE: [AV Media Matters] Video Tape Recycling Rejuvination

Hello, Jodie.

You wrote: "...any one out there using the RTI Tape Recycling/Rejuvenation
system...?"

We don't have such a system, but I've seen it perform consistently in
recycling/rejuvenating video tape.

It's even capable of cleaning a tape with mould on it!

There's a firm in the UK that sells second hand video tape cassettes,
recycled through RTI systems, and there's a good record of fine performance.
A tape rejuvenated/evaluated by the RTI system performs as indicated: no
dropouts in the specified 'OK' area.

We buy cassettes from them occasionally. You might try asking them:
Write Stephen Everett at CVA: tapes@cva.co.uk

The usual disclaimers apply: I don't work for these people or RTI, I'm just
a satisfied customer.

José E. Llufrío
<llufrio@icaic.inf.cu>